Do's & Don't For Students
Do’s For Students
- The students should carry their school diary daily along with all the text books and note books required for the day.
- Be regular in bringing and writing the school diary everyday.
- Come to school well groomed and in a proper uniform with shoes well polished.
- Be regular in attendance and never be late to school. Be on time, or you shall be sent back.
- Attend Morning Assembly without fail.
- Be fair and honest at work, Be nice to each other. Show good sportsman spirit.
- Be courteous and respectful to parents, teachers and visitors.
- Be kind to trees, flowers and animals.
- Look after the property of your school. Help to keep it clean and tidy.
- Keep your class clean and tidy. Throw waste paper wrapper, etc. into the waste paper basket.
- Read the newspaper daily.
- Turn off the tap after drinking water.
- Switch oﬀ fans and lights when not in use.
Don’ts For Students
- Bring articles of value such as rings or pieces of jewellery to school. The school will not be held responsible for the loss of such articles.
- Lend or borrow money or any precious articles.
- Make loud noise or create confusion in the class room, school auditorium or elsewhere in the school building.
- Miss school too often. 75% attendance is compulsory in an academic session.
- The students who leave school before completing Senior Secondary, will not be awarded for their achievements.
- Mobile phones, lpads, Mp3, Cameras etc. are strictly prohibited.
- The Photograph of a students will not be attested by the principal if it is not in proper school (Winter) uniform.
- Wilful absenteeism in the secondary and senior secondary classes is extremely undesirable and strict action will be taken in this regard. Parents may be asked to accompany their ward the next day.
- A sum of Rs. 200/- will be charged from the students who lose the 1-card.